Solar Power Manager (B),Li-Po Battery, Supports 6V~24V Solar Panels
The Solar Power Manager (B) is compatible with general 6V~24V solar panels. It can recharge the 3.7V rechargeable Li-po battery through solar panel or USB TYPE-C connection, and provides 5V / 3A regulated output (with multi protocols support including PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP).
The module features MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function and multi protection circuits, therefore, it is able to keep operating with high-efficiency, stability, and safety. It is suitable for solar powered, low-power IoT, and other environmental protection projects.
- Supports MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function, maximizing the efficiency of the solar panel
- Flexible battery recharging: from solar panel or USB TYPE-C power adapter
- Compatible with 6V~24V solar panels, DC-002 jack input or screw terminal input
- Onboard MPPT SET switch, select the level closed to input level to improve recharging efficiency
- Onboard aluminum electrolytic capacitor and SMD ceramic capacitor, reducing the ripple, stable performance
- 0 battery connector, with embedded 10000mAh 3.7V rechargeable Li-po battery
- Several LED indicators, for monitoring the status of solar panel and battery
- Multi protection circuits: over charge / over discharge / reverse-proof / over heat / over current, stable and safe to use
Can be used for MCUs / Development Boards Like:
Raspberry Pi / Jetson Nano / Arduino...
Suitable For Mini Solar Road Lamp, Intelligent Agriculture, Or IoT Applications etc.
- Li-ion and Li-po batteries are quite unstable. They may cause fire, personal injury, or property damage, if they're not properly recharged or used.
- Do not reversely connect the polarities when recharging or discharging the battery. Do not use inferior charger/charging panel to recharge the battery.
- Do not mix use old batteries with new ones, avoid using batteries of different brands.
- When buying Lithium battery, should always make sure the battery specification is compatible with the expansion board. Choose batteries from formal manufacturer, and ensure the batteries will work stably and safely by aging test.
- Lithium batteries have limited cycle life, they will also deteriorate as time goes by. Should be replaced with new ones when the batteries reaching their max cycle life, or working over two years, whichever comes first.
- Should be placed carefully and properly, keep it away from inflammables and explosives articles, away from children, avoid any safety accident caused by careless storage.
- Solar Power Manager (B) x1
- Adapter x1
- 18650 battery 2600mah x 3
- Mini screwdriver x 1