Digital PH Test Meter Portable Pocket Pen Tester PH 0.00-14.00 Automatic Calibration Water Measurement Lab Aquarium Hydroponic
Easy to Use: Simply immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested, readings are quickly display on a large LCD display.
Auto Calibrated: Just press a button to finish the calibration.
Fast and Accurate Results: No need to work with those annoying color charts and test strips.
Compact Portable Design: Total concealed fit in your bag or pocket for easy, casual carrying.
Wide Application: Ideal instrument for any aquarium, the fishing industry, swimming pools, spa, school laboratories, food & beverage, drinking water etc.
Display: LCD Digital
Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00pH
Operating Temperature: 0~60°C
Probe Type: Precision glass bulb electrode
Power Supply: 2*1.5V LR44 Batteries( Not included!!!)
1. Remove protective cap.
2. First rinse the electrode with distilled water and suck it with filter paper.
3. Turn the meter on by pressing "ON/OFF" key.
4. Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested (should not be over the immersion line).
5. Stir gently and wait around 30 seconds till the reading stabilizes.
6. After finishing, clear the electrode with pure water, turn the meter off by pressing "ON/OFF" key.
7. Always replace the protective cap after use.
1. Turn open pH meter, Clean the electrode in distill water.
- Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 standard buffer solution.
- Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 6.86pH and steady.
- Clean the electrode in distill water and dry it, immerse the electrode in pH 4.00 standard buffer solution.
5. Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 4.00pH. Then complete pH 4.00 calibration.
- Clean electrode and dry it, put the meter into PH 9.18 standard buffer solution. Check if reading is correct between 9.17-9.19pH.
Calibration powder: PH standard solid substance.
It can be used after adding water. Suitable for the calibration of any type of pH meter. Each package can prepare 250ML standard solution.(Be sure to add water according to the required ratio, otherwise it will affect the accuracy of the calibration and increase the error.)
In the following cases, the PH meter must be re-calibrated:
1. Lengthy periods of inactivity;
2. Very Frequently use;
3. The measurement accuracy requirements are relatively high;
4. The "CAL"(calibration) button was pushed and electrode exposed to air for extended period of time.
Always replace the protective cap after using digital meter to keep electrode from drying out due to prolonged exposure to air.
If electrode has been dries out, immerse it into distilled water for a few hours.
1 X PH meter
3 X Calibration Powder
1 X Instruction Manual