Microbit Prototype Expansion Board, V2 Breadboard DIY Module Micro Electronic Component, with Wide Application, Light Weight
1. The expansion board comes with AMS1117 chip, which can be externally connected to DC 4.75-12V to power the micro bit.
2. All pins and power supplies of the micro bit development board have been led out to the middle row of the expansion board.
3. The components can be soldered directly on the expansion board, or the circuit can be connected through the 400‑hole breadboard above.
4. The extended area is connected by double-sided PCB via holes, components can be soldered on both sides, and there are patch pads on the back IO, which is convenient for flying line connection.
5. A 400‑hole breadboard is placed in the lower part to facilitate experiment expansion.
Item Type: Prototype Expansion Board
Material: Synthetic cardboard
Purpose: Programming expansion board
Input Voltage: DC 4.75-12V
Working Current: ≤1.2A
Breadboard Holes: 400 holes
Female Row Spacing: Approx. 2.54mm / 0.1in
1 x Prototype Expansion Board
1 x Breadboard