Active / passive Buzzer Module for Arduino DIY Kit Active buzzer low level modules
The features of passive buzzer are:
1. There is no oscillation source inside the passive, so if you use a DC signal, it cannot be made to whistle.
It must be driven with a square wave of 2K~5K.
2. The sound frequency is controllable, which can make the effect of ''Duo Lai Mifa Solassie''.
3. In some special cases, a control port can be multiplexed with the LED
The features of the active buzzer are:
1. The active buzzer has an internal oscillation source, so it will beep as soon as it is powered on.
2. The program control is convenient, a single high and low level of the microcontroller can make it sound, but the passive buzzer cannot.
A module description:
1. The module is driven by a 9012 transistor
2. Working voltage 3.3V-5V
3. With fixing bolt holes for easy installation
4. PCB size: as photo shown
Two module interface description (3-wire system)
1 + External 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected to 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller)
2 - External GND3 out External MCU IO port