Raspberry Pi Pico, a flexible micro-controller board based on the Raspberry Pi RP2040, featured with dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, running up to 133 MHz, support C / C++ / Python
- Low cost, high performance: the Raspberry Pi Pico is a micro-controller board based on the Raspberry Pi RP2040 micro-controller chip. It has been designed to be a low-cost, high-performance micro-controller board with flexible digital interfaces.
- Features 2 ARM Cortex-M0+ Cores: The Raspberry Pi Pico featured with dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz.
- Rich interface: 256 KB RAM, 30 GPIO pins and a broad range of interfacing options. This is paired with 2MB of on-board QSPI flash memory for code and data storage.
- Rich and complete software support: raspberry Pi Pico has rich and complete software support and community resources. It comes with a complete Rasberry Pi official C / C++ SDK, Micropython SDK.
- Support custom peripheral: there are 8 × programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
Raspberry Pi Pico is a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces. Key features include:
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 Host and Device support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag & drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 multi-function GPIO pins
- 2×SPI, 2×I2C, 2×UART, 3×12-bit ADC, 16×controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating point libraries on-chip
- 8×Programmable IO (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support