EZVIZ Mini Wireless Indoor Security Camera 1080P, Baby Monitor, Night Vision, Battery Powered, Human Motion Detection, Two Way Audio, Magnetic Base Easy Installation, Cloud/SD card Storage (BC2)
1 year warranty
About this item
- Easy Installation: With the included magnetic base, you can snap the BC2 camera onto any metallic surface. Feel free to move it to another spot whenever you want, without worrying about leaving any drill holes or sticky adhesive behind.
- Small Size & Easy Installation: With a small size of 3.9×3.9×5 cm (1.5×1.5×2.0 inches), this battery camera can be placed almost anywhere in your home.
- Battery Powered: The BC2 is embedded with a 2,000 mAh rechargeable battery to run up to 50 days on a full charge. No more need to install it near an outlet – in fact, you can even take it with you on a road trip! In emergencies or power outages, when most home cameras stop working, you BC2 will continue to operate and record events in its local memory.
- Smart Human Motion Detection: Don’t want to get alerted repeatedly when your curtains flutter in the wind? The BC2 integrates a PIR sensor with a human-shape detection algorithm to make sure it alerts you only when it matters.
- Two Way Audio: Use your mobile phone to speak in real time to your loved ones who appear in your camera view, so you’ll know that they’re safe at home. In addition to crisp 1080p video quality, the BC2 renders clear night vision to provide peace of mind even in pitch black darkness.
- Secure your recorded videos on a local microSD card up to 256 GB, or subscribe to EZVIZ’s CloudPlay for fully-encrypted cloud storage and extra peace of mind. Please note that this Cam only supports 2.4G Wi-Fi. So do not select 5G Hz Wi-Fi during network configuration.
100% Wire-Free Indoor Battery Camera
- No need for a power outlet
- No need for wiring
- Take it for a road trip
The BC2 is embedded with a 2,000 mAh rechargeable battery to run up to 50 days on a full charge*. No more need to install it near an outlet – in fact, you can even take it with you on a road trip! In emergencies or power outages, when most home cameras stop working, your BC2 will continue to operate and record events in its local memory*.
* Data from EZVIZ Lab’s test, based on the usage of 5 minutes per day, including the activities of camera detection and auto-triggered recording.
*The SD Card for local storage must be purchased separately.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Is this camera colour night vision or B & W night vision?
A: 1080P Black and white night vision, with Max 5m/16ft visual distance at night.
Q: Can it do 24/7 constant recording？
A: Yes, but not recommended. Because this recording mode drains the battery quickly. To save battery power, we recommend that you choose [Record when triggered mode], which means that the camera will only record when there are people or animals moving in the scene monitored. When the scene is stationary, it does not record. In this mode, the camera can last for up to 50 days on one full charge*.