JOYROOM SY-35L1 8 HDMI Adapter Cable for Phone to TV, Lightning to HDMI 1080P Digital AV Converter HDMI Adaptor to HDTV/Projector/Monitor Connector, Compatible with Pad/Phone 11 Pro/Xs/Max/XR/X/8/7/6 Plus
Resolution: up to 4K@60Hz
2. System version: IOS 8.0 and above
3. Material: aluminum alloy + nylon braid
4. Length: 3m
5. Used to connect your phone/tablet device to a big screen device
6. Plug and play, no driver installation required
7. 4K@60Hz high-definition mirror projection screen, enjoy the visual effects of large high-definition theater
8. High-performance chip, smooth and smooth picture without delay
9. Multiple shielded cores, stable connection and anti-interference
10. Nylon woven design, flexible and durable, resistant to breakage
11. High-quality ports, anti-clogging and anti-oxidation
- WIDE COMPATIBLE - The iPhone HDMI cable is compatible with iPhone 12/11/XS Max/ XR/ XS/X /8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/se; iPad mini4/mini 3/mini 2/mini, iPro, 4/3/2/1, Air/ Air2; iPod Touch 5th/6th Generation. (Not work with latest iPad with USB-C port).
How to use
1.HDMI Port: connect to your TV or big screen via iPhone HDMI adapter cable
2.USB Port: Plug USB port to power supply or outlet
3.Lightning Port: Connect into your iPhone, iPad, iPod
4.Please click the "Trust"Button on your phone screen and wait 5 seconds to synchronize the phone screen with the TV.
1. Please make sure to plug the USB into power supply before using this iphone hdmi adapter cable.
2. If the iphone hdmi cable suddenly doesn't work, restart your phone and reconnect the hdmi cable.
3. If the iphone tv hdmi adapter get hot while in use, it is normal. Please take a rest after a long time use.
4. The iphone to HDMI adapter cable is not designed to charge iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
5. If this iphone HDMI connector cable can not work, make sure that your phone port is good and clean enough.
6. Please note that this iPhone/iPad to TV hdmi cable does Not supports Now, CBS, Netflix, hulu, Directv, Amazon video and other paid Apps.
7. Please select the correct HDMI port on the TV or port (Choose HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 to try), The TV mode should NOT be PC mode.
8. Please choose the right adapter, 5V/1A for iPhone, 5V/2A+ for iPad. The iPhone / iPad original adapters are the best choices.