Multimeter Multi-purpose Transistor Tester LCR-T4 Mega328 M328 Diode Triode Capacitance Inductance Resistor ESR Test Meter
Working power: DV 9V
Operating current: 25mA
Capacitor Range: 25pF-100000uF
Standby current: 0.02uA
Resistor Range: 0.1Ω -50MΩ
Inductance Range: 0.01mH - 20H
1. Operates with ATmega328 microcontrollers.
2. One key operation with automatic power shutdown.
3. Shutdown current is only about 20mA.
4. Automatic detection of NPN and PNP bipolar transistors, N- and P-Channel MOSFETs, JFETs, diodes, double diodes, Thyristors and Triacs.
5. Automatic detection of pin layout of the detected part.
6. Measuring of current amplification factor and Base-Emitter threshold voltage of bipolar transistors.
7. Darlington transistors can be identified by the threshold voltage and high current amplification factor.
8. Detection of the protection diode of bipolar transistors and MOSFETs.
9. Measuring of the Gate threshold voltage and Gate capacity value of MOSFETs.
1 x LCR-T4 Transistor Tester with Battery Buckle
1 x Acrylic Case for LCR-T4 Transistor Tester
Note: The power supply need a 9V layer-built battery.